Chubby Flashback Moment


Le Place

People that are visiting Vallarta or live in, pay attention!. It was a superbusy morning so I was like overexhausted, no breakfast, no makeup on my face ( which is weird ) and no bottle of water on my hand. DEHYDRATION people, so I went to get some paperwork copies and found this amazing Deli. The food was nice as any coffee shop, finish my delicious veggie bagel but that wasn't so interesting until...I try it. THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. I felt it was designed for every once chubby kid that lived it's life to the appretiation of every flavor that stand in Mrs.Fields, Oreos and Chips Ahoy!. One word: INCREDIBLE.

So again any pastry lover this is a MUST and the best part about it is that they are aware of the crisis situation, the cookies cost 10 pesos (0.80 dlls)

Where: The Deli is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday at Venustiano Carranza 311 in the Romantic Zone.
Phone number: is 223-9523.
The Must: Chocolate chip cookie.

Back to Home Back to Top Cup Of Tea Du Noir. Theme by Lady E.